The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June

The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June - Robin Benway Since April, May and June were little, they have possessed unique and special talents. April, May and June have forgotten these skills until they re-emerge after their parents' divorce and problems at a new high school. April, the eldest, can see the future. May, the middle child, can disappear, literally. June, the youngest, can read thoughts. At first these talents seem cool since what is better than disappear during a boring lesson or listen to what someone thinks about your outfit? But after a while these talents start to become a burden which almost brakes the sisterhood of these three girls. When April sees a future disaster which would change everything, these three girls have to unite so the disaster won't occur and change their lives for good.I loved Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway so I had a lot of expectations towards this book. The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May,& June was a lot different than Audrey, Wait!. But I must say that my expectations were filled since I really enjoyed this book. This book is about sisterhood and the magical powers are just thrown in there to add some twist. The story is told through the three sisters, so every of them tells their own view of situations etc.April, May and June were really funny as characters. They all were really different but still the same. I was able to identify some way with all of them, but mostly with April. Like Audrey, Wait! this book also includes romance and high school drama, which made it througly enjoyable.The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June will charm the fans of Audrey, Wait! with its wit, funny characters and magic. The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June hits the bookstores at August 2010!