Dante's Girl (The Paradise Diaries, #1)

Dante's Girl (The Paradise Diaries, #1) - Courtney Cole Since the moment I read the description of this novel, I knew that I MUST read it. When I finally got the e-copy of it from NetGalley, I felt like dancing and singing. So of course, I had to start reading it asap!We are introduced to Reece, a Kansas girl who is used to spending her summers in London with her father (okay, the description says that London is uneventful and boring... EXCUSE ME?) When Reece is about to take her last connecting flight to London, a plane explodes on the landing strip and all the flights are cancelled... Good thing Dante Giliberti, a son of a super rich prime minister of a small Mediterranean country has his eyes on Reece - she is whisked away with Dante and his crew to this Mediterranean paradise where she is introduced to the life of Dante. Since Dante is rich and famous, Reece is whisked into an adventure she has never experienced before. The more she spends time with Dante, she realizes how much she likes him. But can a Kansas farm girl ever really be with a guy like Dante who's life is extremely public? It is clear also Dante has feelings for Reece, but is the need to please his father larger than the need to do what he wants?'Dante's Girl' is the PERFECT summer read (I know it is kinda late for that kind of books now), but on the other hand I would love to read something like this when it starts to get darker and colder since it will totally bring a summer to your heart (how cheesy is that!?) Reece is likable as character, also at points a bit too paranoid and jealous for my taste (Dante talks to another girl and she goes nuts etc.). Dante of course is dreamy as ever. Since this is a 'Paradise Diaries book 1) I expect there to be some type of continuity for the novel. I really hope there is because I would love to read what happens next.